Monday, February 06, 2006

Thoughts for the week
1. We call ourselves the Aristocrats
2. Voices tell me of evil thoughts that people think of me
3. Angry words get caught in throats as festering sores of regret, chocking and depriving one of coherent speech
4. Of course being jealous is wrong, but then so is wanting more than what you were given
5. I don't think many people appreciate the genius of Blur
6. It is a scary thing to let your arrogance ridicule your political adversary
7. The greats can make cold marble appear alive . . . what can you do?
8. Gossip is the loudest and most hurtful whisper
9. It makes my day that Mark Mothersbaugh is Devo
10. Just go to Target they've got food there
11. I'm feeling old. Twenty is such an old man's age. Conscious enough to desire drinking away your troubles but incompetent to do anything about your desires
12. You could really be going to two different universities the one that you must go to in order to get a degree and the other one where you learn about life. Seldom are both the same place.
13. You can talk to some one everyday for a month and still know absolutely nothing about them
14. After this I swear that I'm going to Disney World where all the other characters are.
15. It's not a compulsion just a maniac need to see the easiest possible exit of every room.
16. I'm not asking I'm telling you which means that the discussion which just has ended is now officially never started to begin with and over.
17. I think that maybe this will reveal some hidden aggression.
18. When did it become cool to be self involved, the same carbon copy of the person sitting next to you . . . when will this trend end?
19. I'm thinking that I'll never get through just writing . . . I'm picking up my gun Nikki!
20. To belittle someone's suffering is an endless spiral of devaluing the human experience
21. I could take drugs in order to concentrate but I'd rather take drugs to get away from here not become more aware of my surroundings.
22. Let me break it down for you. S T O P -- it's never worth it.
23. I'm not precise, nor am I correct in fact I'm wrong, but see that's the beauty of being me.
24. I'm tired of watching ever step fearing that one day someone will call me a hypocrite. I hope I become a hypocrite, perhaps then I will have evidence that I've grown up.
25. I'm short not an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home