Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday

I went to the bookstore to find a certain volume.

I was dismayed when I found it wasn't there.

Then I thought life must be grand if this was my only despair.

Friday

Walking the streets of can be hard.

With people staring wondering who you are.

Is it so apparant I am an alien in this town?

Saturday

Plan on plans going awry.

Even in the confusion fun is to be had.

What once was boring can be seen in a new light.

Sunday

We pay for sins both emotionally and physically

The only sin is to do things you know you'll regret

It is a foolish and wasteful emotion to regret

Monday

It is always a long way in the cold rain.

It is always lonely to be the third person in the room

It is always a singular world with headphones

Tuesday

It seems the most cutting edge happens to be rebellion of the established

I find myself wanting to rebel from the rebellion but never going back to where we have already been

Excellent workmanship is simply no longer enough

Wednesday

There is always a time when you have to stop and say ENOUGH!

It is much easier to pick out other's hypocrisy than your own

It is easier to hate your life than to change it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home